Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight?



You must have heard that Eba, Akpu, Pounded Yam, Fufu and most of your local meals are practically bad for you if you are trying to lose weight and maintain it.

According to some website, journals and dietitians these foods contain high calorie content which could put your weight loss goals in jeopardy.

So the question goes 


Should I stop eating Eba to maintain my weight?

Actually the answer is no, because I eat eba sometimes, I even ate it today. And also you don't have to lay down your favorite meals and snacks all because you want to lose weight. Good looking people know better. Most people who desist from consuming these meals later find themselves gaining weight again because it is somehow not easy to scrap the local meals off their diet and of course due to other factors.. 

But, I am not encouraging you to scrap them, I am not telling you to completely switch from them to fruits and vegetables like most people would advice. 



First, you need to understand the whole deal about calories intake and calorie usage before you can actually choose to either scrap or keep eating them. 

I have created a detailed post about this, talking about calorie consumption, calorie usage, the possibility of storing excess calories as fat, what kinds of foods encourage fat, how they do it and what you can do about them. 





I have the whole package written down and it will put you in the right direction towards losing weight and keeping it that way. 

You can also find tips like this in my ebook "Get Rid of Belly Fat and Keep it That Way".

So if you are interested in getting the whole issue, whether you should eat eba or not, why and why you should not? (the decision will depend on you). Then simply SUBSCRIBE HERE and I will send it to your mail..

Remember, everything you see on my blog newsphases.blogspot.com is #speakingfromexperience. 

Please leave a comment to tell others about your experience. 

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise.
Share on Google Plus

Talk to FitnessDoctor Paul Samuel

I specialize in making people look good, feel good and live good through HEALTH and FITNESS. Remember you deserve to look good. Chat with Me By EMAIL Follow on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

2 comments:

  1. What about semovita??.. I don't normally go for eba or akpu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul Samuel - FitnessDoctor25 April 2017 at 19:46

    Semovita is great.. 1k of HoneyWell Semovita contains about 352kcal.. So it is low in calories and good to go

    ReplyDelete