Here is How to Get Rid of Early Morning Erection

 

Its quite embarrassing, waking up in the morning with a bulge in your pants, especially when you are not the only one in the room, a morning erection leaves a sure significant bulge that cannot be missed by any eye that accidentally comes across it. 

Its like an early morning tackle, every morning you are weary of it, sometimes you pretend to sleep on till everyone leaves the room before you get up, just to hid your piece of meat.. I felt same too..

So I did some research sure there are so many tactics out there to get rid of an erection, we are going to be working with psychological ones and a few physical ones..(that is using your mind to get rid of an erection).

They sure work for me and will work for you (in case singing the national anthem does not work anymore)

How to Get Rid of An Early Morning Erection

Remember most of it is psychological, if you are practicing the thing here and you are thinking of a woman's body then you are dreaming, because it wouldn't go away, or you are thinking of your crush, or Kim Kardashian, no no no, you have to put your mind at rest, calm down and focus on getting rid of it.

1. This piece of tip was shared by someone on reddit.com named Masterwad,

"You don't have to wait it out. A man can get rid of an erection by flexing a large muscle for about 30 seconds or more, like both thighs. If you're sitting, rest your feet on your toes and push off the ground as if you're just about to stand up." ~Masterwad

Now what if you are can't stand up because someone is still in the room..

2. This piece of tip was shared by someone on http://ask.metafilter.com

When I was a teenager I learned that holding my breath does the trick pretty nicely. Forces me to concentrate on not letting go of my breath and, in my own mind at least, sends the blood to other places in my body that need it more.
3. This piece of tip was shared by someone on http://ask.metafilter.com

Otherwise pinch yourself, bite your tongue, or scratch yourself fervently; hurt yourself in some minor way that causes your mind to focus on the pain rather than your emotions. i suppose this works the same way as holding your breath.
4. This piece of tip was shared by someone on  http://ask.metafilter.com

Tense the muscles in your quadraceps (the front of your legs). These muscles are only second in size to your gluteal (your ass.) The demand of blood in your legs will....override your need for blood in other place.

5. This hilarious piece was shared on reddit.com

I do this for morning wood when I wake up and need to pee. Walk into the bathroom and put really cold water on it. It shrinks in seconds. 

That's all and I am am sure one of them will work, especially No. 1, 2 and 4, those are exquisite pieces. 

Well for me I do think of transformers in action, when Optimus Prime is taking down Megatron in a classic music filled scene, or like I said sing my national anthem.. it lets me stray and the erection dies down..

So how do you get rid of your morning erection?. Please tell me in the comment box below. 

Remember to share.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise.

Share on Google Plus

Talk to FitnessDoctor Paul Samuel

I specialize in making people look good, feel good and live good through HEALTH and FITNESS. Remember you deserve to look good. Chat with Me By EMAIL Follow on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

0 comments:

Post a Comment